online ordering mix up problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

amilasiu

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Due to some online ordering mix up :? I will receive my plants 1-2 days before I will be able to plant them in the aquarium. What to do in the mean time? Would they survive if I put them into small tub of dechlorinated water? Do they necessarily have to be submerged?

Thanks

Thanks.

The plants will have to wait a couple of days. Will try to keep the two ordered Malaysian snails (if they arrive alive of course) in some dechlorinated water, feeding them some flakes.

Darn online peeps. :x

well, plants came: some look v.good, some look weak but will see. GOt a spaterdock(?) too, but seems to be too big for my 10 gallon, might just get rid of it. Will plant into tank tomorrow.

Snails have arrived live and well, now are sitting in a tupperware container munching away on some hikare algae flakes. Those buggers have already started multiplying too!!! 8O There were 4 snails yesterday, there are six today (MTS are livebearers), so I got 2 extra little snailies. Oh lord, I can see snails becoming a big problem in my tank already.

Oh lord, I can see snails becoming a big problem in my tank already
oh yes. If you want to make sure you don't introduce any other snails to your tank, do a 1:20 bleach mixture and soak your plants in that for about 2 minutes. You will be grateful for no pond snails....which will quickly take over your tank. (Like mine)

Back
Top Bottom