Oscar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishanatic

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey guys, my friend wants to give me a 12'' oscar for free(tiger) since he doesn't have enough room. Could i put it with a 10'' oscar or not?:3

Don't you have an Oscar with a convict already? lol where is this monster gonna go?
I do, it was a question out of curiosity, just to know because i know they have an 10'' oscar, and since i was getting a 300-600gallon soon, i was thinking it would be fun to start off with oscars:)

I do, it was a question out of curiosity, just to know because i know they have an 10'' oscar, and since i was getting a 300-600gallon soon, i was thinking it would be fun to start off with oscars:)

Well of your getting a 600g then is go for it. You could have a really amazing setup with that size tank.

Well of your getting a 600g then is go for it. You could have a really amazing setup with that size tank.
I told myself, i might even get a 1000gallon, but it is a lot of work. I'm gonna have to plan this very carefully. I was expecting some auto water changers, external filters, pH regulators+hardness, auto dispensers(feeders), 2000-5000gph internal filtration. A lot of stuff to do. It's really costly.

I told myself, i might even get a 1000gallon, but it is a lot of work. I'm gonna have to plan this very carefully. I was expecting some auto water changers, external filters, pH regulators+hardness, auto dispensers(feeders), 2000-5000gph internal filtration. A lot of stuff to do. It's really costly.

Yea you can say 100x's lol!!!

Back
Top Bottom