Peacock gugeon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Trainer_Ruby_

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I'm stocking a 55g brackish.
Plans are
Celebes rainbow:8
Guppies:10
Mollies:3
Glass fish:5
Knight goby:1
Purple spotted gugeon was recommended but I can't find any. I've found a place that sells peacock gugeons and want to know if I could do that instead? Solubility is 1.014. Not sure on the specifics like ph nitrate nitrite and ammonia yet would I need a saltwater test kit for brackish or will my freshwater api master kit work?

Keep calm and drum on

A peacock gudgeon could handle very low brackish water but purple spot or maybe empire gudgeon would be best.

Are there any online stores that I could get them shipped from that you would recommend? My lfs isn't having any luck finding any of the fish I'm looking for

Keep calm and drum on

Keep in mind. IF you order offline. Check the date of arrival, and time. If the supplier sends the fish through USPS make sure to have someone there all day. My bro and I had gotten some rainbow fish off an auction (nice ones if I may add) that were delivered around 10 am, and no one could get there till 3pm. Sad to say 4 of them died from the outside heat.

-Weston --Sent Via The Space Time Continuum--

Back
Top Bottom