Ph problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think it's the rocks.
If all these rocks are identical, take one of them out of the aquarium, put few drops of vinegar on them and see if they make any bubbles, sound or smell. If they're different rocks then do this test on all of them. Make sure to rinse them with water before putting them back in the aquarium (if the test showed they're not reactive).
Waiting your post!

I think it's the rocks.
If all these rocks are identical, take one of them out of the aquarium, put few drops of vinegar on them and see if they make any bubbles, sound or smell. If they're different rocks then do this test on all of them. Make sure to rinse them with water before putting them back in the aquarium (if the test showed they're not reactive).
Waiting your post!

I will try that when i get chance thanks the main tocks where from a LFS and i boiled them but i have slate in the garden which i also put in and i only rinsed them so manybe it is that

No, the rocks (or whatever decoration you're talking about) are either reactive or not, boiling rinsing or whatever doesn't help or hurt.
Also just because it's from a LFS doesn't mean its 100% safe

Back
Top Bottom