Picking out fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Courtney8526

Aquarium Advice Regular
I'm trying to decide what kind of fish I want in my 5 gallon planted tank. I have red cherry shrimp in there also. I've narrowed it down to either ember tetras, boraras maculatus, or boraras sp. Any opinions on what would look better with all the green & my shrimp? Or does anyone have any other suggestions that may work better?

The Micro Rasboras will be less likely to snack on your shrimp, although they may still make a snack of the smallest baby shrimp.

I ordered some of the Rasboras and they should be in on Wed. I'm excited to get them in!

I got them in yesterday. They are so tiny so they are hard to take pictures of. They are also very active. They have some really pretty color to them though. But here are some pictures. They aren't very good but you can get an idea of how cute they are. I even got a shrimp in the background of one of the pictures.

Attachments

• P1010272.jpg
    P1010272.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 56
  • P1010276.jpg
    P1010276.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 53
  • P1010257.jpg
    P1010257.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 59
  • P1010259.jpg
    P1010259.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 77
Thanks! Next I'm wanting some of those nice zebra ottos but that may have to wait a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom