Pleco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kinili

Aquarium Advice Regular
K so about three weeks ago I bought a albino bristlenose Pleco. A week after I got him I went on holidays and now I'm back for a week and haven't seen him at all! There is a slight fishy smell coming from my tank nothing over powering though, but I'm so worried that he is dead in there! I have searched and searched but I see no evidence of him. It's kinda driving me crazy! And I found some snails in there too! My tank is completely cycled and all is good tests wise. I need some help.

You may have to take out all your decor. Most likely he is hiding. I lost a yoyo loach the same way and never found it.

How long were you gone? What else is in the tank? Was the tank fed while you were gone?

Yup I had a friend feed, I was only gone a week and I put an algae wafer in before I left. So all is good there. I put one in when I came home and it was gone in the morning but I'm pretty sure my other fish eat most of the wafers that I put in there which poses another problem.

I think it's probably hiding as well. But, just because I've seen a dead fish devoured.... what other fish do you have in the tank?

Back
Top Bottom