question on petco $1per gallon sale.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cichlid Kid

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok. So i know petco's sale is rite around the corner and i was wondering what all aquariums it applies to exactly?
I realize its anything up to 55gal. so does this include ones like 20long and 40breeders? Hope so cuz 40breeders r what I'm after.
Any heads up are appreciated. Thank you.

Ok. So i know petco's sale is rite around the corner and i was wondering what all aquariums it applies to exactly?
I realize its anything up to 55gal. so does this include ones like 20long and 40breeders? Hope so cuz 40breeders r what I'm after.
Any heads up are appreciated. Thank you.

From another forum:
It includes 10, 20T, 20L, 29, 40B, and 55 gallon tanks.

Sweetness!!! I'll b in a state of bliss...... till i get home n the wife finds out two more pair of gbr's will have a 20 gallon upgrade!
Wish me luck. I'm gonna need it ;/
I just havtoo convince her that two 40gal. Won't take up.more space than two 20gal. longs...hmmmm piece o cake right?

If we have that here I'm just going to buy one and hide it in the garage for a couple of months, let it get dusty and say I got it for free ;)

When's this supposed to be going down anyhow??

Last edited:
I was told, by Petco personnel, on the 20th (or 21st) of this month POSSIBLY. Their current promotion ends on the 20th.

Wel it seems like we've been waiting for ever!
IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!
PetCo's $1-1gal. sale. From now until 7/21/12.
Woooohoo!:)

Back
Top Bottom