RBP worries

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iheartmyed9

Aquarium Advice Freak
I had a power outage on Saturday night and it burned up my last working filter on my 65 gallon piranha tank. It only has one inhabitant a 6" or so red belly. I was worried about the water circulation and unable to afford a filter my brother offered to home him in his 55 gallon tall community tank with a few maybe 4 neons and 4 glofish danio. I'm aware what will happen but spent hours trying to catch them to no avail. Its heavily planted. Well I had gotten large size transport bags from pet smart and a 8" net. He sliced through the bag and net and was almost out the net when I got him in a large pitcher since it was all I had. He's been laying on the one corner since he got in the tank and now I'm kind of worried. I know most piranha are reclusive and it might take him a few days but usually he's swimming around when he's not hanging out in the corner in my tank. Any ideas or am I just worried for no reason?

He was making me nervous with no movement so I put the net near him and he's moved but still not very active. :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom