RCS tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alex55-20

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey just finished the 20 gallon shrimp tank please post thoughts and comments. Oh i i also have 9 neon tetras and two guppy fry and one amano shrimp. Just ordered 30 RCS.

Attachments

• image-2401522755.jpg
    image-2401522755.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 75
  • image-2082190761.jpg
    image-2082190761.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 73
  • image-23549101.jpg
    image-23549101.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 66
  • image-1980090806.jpg
    image-1980090806.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 70
Agreed on more plants. What kind of light are you using?

Also... I like the idea of using the small stones as hardscape, but I think they currently look a little too ordered the way you have them setup. If you move them off center a bit, and make the pile not so symmetrical, it will look much more pleasing to the eye imo.

Telanthera a reddish plant hoping it grows and I'm also getting lots of java moss. That will be going in the pot
Oh ok... I was curious. I guess you've just recently planted it then? Looks a little disturbed.

Agreed on more plants. What kind of light are you using?

Also... I like the idea of using the small stones as hardscape, but I think they currently look a little too ordered the way you have them setup. If you move them off center a bit, and make the pile not so symmetrical, it will look much more pleasing to the eye imo.
This is something else to consider. Obviously, it's your tank, your choice.. but I agree on the non-symetrical look. Think about natural... in nature, rocks aren't stacked in the waters, they've fallen or been pushed by the current... there's no rhyme or reason for their placement. You can still stack them and make them look like they weren't stacked, it'll just take a few tries.

You may need a top shrimp jump... I know...Dried up ghostie....

ok lol I just know my ghost shrimp commited suicide and my LFS has them jumping into differnt tanks lol

Back
Top Bottom