Recommended fish for 30 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If your tanks 12 inches, then for get an angel. If your tank is like mine and is 18" wide and 21" tall, then you should be good. What are you dimensions?

If your tanks 12 inches, then for get an angel. If your tank is like mine and is 18" wide and 21" tall, then you should be good. What are you dimensions?

It is 30 x 12 x 18 ... So 18 inches tall. I really would like at least 2 angels

Only one angel in a 30 gallons

A pair if rams will work if they will be the only bottom feeders
And guys, you don't know how lucky you guys are, I have been looking for a male bn for such a long time!

Only one angel in a 30 gallons

A pair if rams will work if they will be the only bottom feeders
And guys, you don't know how lucky you guys are, I have been looking for a male bn for such a long time!

Oh bad luck! I just sold mine! I got 20$ for it (sold it to LFS). So I'm sure you wouldn't be willing to out pay them.

Hah no way, I get mine from petsmart from 6 bucks, but I'm pretty sure males are more expensive no?

Hah no way, I get mine from petsmart from 6 bucks, but I'm pretty sure males are more expensive no?

I have no clue. Mine was like 7 inches and had a weird bristle. It was like really fat and white (the bristle) Maybe that's why they offered me so much?

If u want to talk more you can PM me. I want to stay on topic

Back
Top Bottom