Remember me?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Samzter

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi guys! You might remember me if you were around these parts a few months ago. I'm so sorry that I left and I regret I ever did. I had given up! Since I was last here a lot happened. I Los interest and my tank didn't look so good. I've done some improvements and ill be running to the fish shop this weekend... I have about a dozen rummy nose tetras, along with a dozen neons, 4 Amano shrimp, 2 bristlenose plecs (they're still alive!) and a panda Cory along with another pretty Cory. I know it's wrong so please don't go on about how bad it is! I'm pretty experienced and I will be getting 6 more. I had a breeding group last time I was on here but they perished along with the baby :( I also had a breeding pair of rams which I miss :( but I hope you guys accept me back :)

Welcome back! Hey we all have our down frustrated times so don't feel bad. Hope all goes well with your new endeavor!

I miss this place :( my tank looks awful ATM so no pictures! Can't believe you have 7,000 posts! Long time no see!

I remember you had some great looking rams! Look forward to seeing your future ones! (y)

Back
Top Bottom