RIP Miss molly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zagz

Aquarium Advice Addict
My 4 year old black molly that I posted about recently, passed today of old age. She had a very good life and will be missed. She is pre-deceased by some of her offspring and her mate. She is survived by some more of her offspring. She is my first fish that had gone through her complete life cycle naturally.

Sorry for your loss. At least she had a nice long life...kudos to you on being a good fish parent and keeping her healthy for so long.

Sorry to hear that...I do remember your other post about her. She did indeed have a long and happy, healthy life with you! It's nice that you have some of her offspring too.

Sorry to hear about that Anne. Glad she lived a nice, long and happy life though.

Bummer. At least it wasn't unexpected, or does that make it harder? Either way, sorry for your loss. However, it is great hearing that she lived her entire life cycle naturally. I'd say that that makes a statement about you Anne. You must be a great aquarist if she was able to live her entire natural life!

Thanks everyone. It makes it easier for me knowing she lived her full life and knowing it was coming. I felt proud of her deterimination until the end. She just kept plugging away and eating right up to the end. She was a special girl, quite the personality.

Back
Top Bottom