Seachem Prime or Top Fin Ammonia Remover?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aneamals

Aquarium Advice Activist
I recently bought a bottle of Top Fin Ammonia Remover for emergencies when power outages occur. It's pretty much just a water conditioner that also neutralizes ammonia.
But today I went to a different Petsmart, and found the Seachem Prime everyone is always talking about, and I read it conditions water and neutralizes ammonia AND nitrite AND nitrate.

Now I don't know if I should return the Top Fin bottle for the Seachem one. What do you think? I already have a water conditioner, but I did need an ammonia neutralizer for emergencies. I don't know if I also need a nitrite and nitrate neutralizer too.

P.s. I'm a beginner so sorry if this is a stupid question with an obvious answer. C:> And I don't have fish yet, because my tank is cycling.

Seachem prime, top fins are just some crappy cheap products.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Prime, no doubt!
Prime vs. top fin is like comparing a Ferrari to a Ford Focus!

Haha, ok, Prime it is then! XD I will try to return the Top Fin bottle as soon as possible, before my chance to return it expires. XD

Haha, ok, Prime it is then! XD I will try to return the Top Fin bottle as soon as possible, before my chance to return it expires. XD

Yaas!

Yayyy I returned the Top Fin for the Prime! C: Only costed a few cents more.

Back
Top Bottom