Seriously considering.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sieski

Aquarium Advice Freak
I went to a lfs that I hardly use after another clown loach. I hardly use this guy because hes very expensive,but he is the onlyplace I have had Clown loaches from that havent developed white spot within 2 days and died within weeks.Went to my more prefered LFS but YET again theclown loaches were covered in white spot.I'm presuming their suppliers of loaches are a bit rubbish.

Well back to the story he had none but I couldn't help have a mooch even though I thought any point nosing as the usual stop ofguppy platy mollie gourami (in that order everytime lol) when I came across a pair of axolotls. WoW I love them.Came home done some research and found out I just happen to have a tank big enough albeit it a minimum and would need upgrading towards their full size but a while away anyway (an excuse for a bigger tank? oh well these things happen :D) Axolotls: The Fascinating Mexican Axolotl and the Tiger Salamander for some more info on these.

Anyone had any experiences with these before I dive in head first? lol.

When i was in year 5 my teacher (i am in year 7 now) had and axolotl called it burrito. But she had a big tank for this guy i think it was 10-15 galleons but she heated the tank and had a very big filter and did a water change every week. She feed them meal worms and shrimp and pellets.

Back
Top Bottom