Share some of your favorite fish sights with every one.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mike47517

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey everyone. I was just thinking it would be cool if you (everyone) could share some of your favorite fish sights with everyone. Sights about fish care, fish stores, fish life cycle, fish identification, and other stuff of the sort. Thanks.

Heres one of mine www.liveaquaria.com/ a fish store it also tells all about the fish you want.

Oh and please lable whate the sights are about. Thanks

don't have any sites to add as this is the only one I recomend. ;) But I noticed no AA group up on facebook. Might be a good way to market this site and get some added "forums" out there.

I'll point out that most of us think you mean 'fish sights' as in seeing, not webSITE as in webpage.

There is a very large difference...

Aquarank.com. Not sure if it's exactly what you meant, but it seems to link to everything worth mentioning.

i think that http://aquariumadvice.com is probly the best sight there is!

for growing plants i like to refer to the Aquarium Plants and the Barr Report - Aquatic Plants and anything plant related.

for my betta i like UltimateBettas (Powered by Invision Power Board) to refer to any problems or fun facts about him.

to buy plants ive always wanted to buy from AquaBid.com - Sell or buy aquarium related equipment and fish in an auction format!, i see that have great prices and mostly comes from fellow hobbyists, which is good!(althought i love supporting my LFS and plan to support more seeing as how they seem to be going out of business around here >.<)

im buying my DIY lighting from Compact Fluorescent Lighting Kits as i get many good reviews about thier products.

ive bought plants and RCS from AquariumPlants.com Largest online sales / service site for the live aquarium plants & aquarium products community. and both were in very good condition, although i paid a lil more and they came with about a bijillion-gazzilion-million-trillion snails! but RCS are breeding and are very deep red color!! id say worth it, but shipping was much >.<

aquariumadvice.com - advice
Fishgeeks.com - advice
Drsfostersmith.com - equipment
liveaquaria.com - got some great fish from them
aquariumguys.com - equipment
aquariumplants.com - plants, with great stock

Back
Top Bottom