Shocked by wife!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spittinfly

Aquarium Advice Activist
I can not believe it, I actually heard the words "Maybe we should set up the 10 gal as a breeder tank." come out of her mouth. :lol: 8O She is the one that would rather have fish for dinner every night than have the tank set up. I think the little devils are growing on her. We have the 3 Mollies due soon and I think it would be better to move and house them in the 10 gal than in the 35 in a breeder box.

I would like to be first in line when you open your fish store. It's only a matter of time...

I'm still trying to convince my wife that we need another tank, and I know the only possible way that it will happen is if the new tank will have "cutsie wutsie wittle baby fishies." But for some reason, she does not think that baby danios need a 210 gallon tank.

Now is when you say:

"If we're going to get a new tank, it might as well be a 30 gallon. It only takes up [x] amount more space, and it's really no more difficult to take care of. You see....(etc.)"

Not that I would do that, mind you. It's wrong. :twisted:

my boyfriend did the same thing recently - "i can't believe i'm saying this, but maybe we should set up another tank for fry..." it was brilliant! :D

Back
Top Bottom