Small yellow fish.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

foster53

Aquarium Advice Addict
The wife thinks we need some small yellow colored fish. They need to be about the size of mature Cardinal, and Rummynose tetras. They must be non aggressive, and not fin nippers. Also not bother plants. :eek:
See why I'm looking for suggestions.

Pristella tetras or gold pristella tetras.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I've had lemon tetras. They're spectacular fish, but they need a reasonable sized school so that they don't get uppity with other species.

I know this is a little bit bigger than what you were looking for but solid yellow platy are very peaceful bright fish.
17312gold_twin_bar_platy1.jpg

The wife thinks we need some small yellow colored fish. They need to be about the size of mature Cardinal, and Rummynose tetras. They must be non aggressive, and not fin nippers. Also not bother plants. :eek:
See why I'm looking for suggestions.
After a ton of research, and looking at fish we have decided to go with Golden White Clouds. They seem to have nice color, and the adult size will mesh nicely with our current stock. We are ordering 20 of them.
Thanks for all the suggestions. It gave us a lot of options to look at.!!

I don't think the white clouds will appreciate the temps required by the tetras. They are happiest with cooler temps between 55 and 72 degrees

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I don't think the white clouds will appreciate the temps required by the tetras. They are happiest with cooler temps between 55 and 72 degrees

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I totally agree, rn's like low 80's..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I agree with Jeta, I love guppies! Yellow ones can be really pretty, with black leopard-y spots or just yellow or yellow with orange...

Back
Top Bottom