Tetra Florapride Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, the guy that I talk to about my plant conditions has a couple planted tanks at his house and gave me options that he uses. I'm running 80watts of light from one aquaglo and one powerglo. I'm going to work on upgrading my lighting to T5. I was told that the tetra fertilizer offers everything needed, just a little amount of each. The yellowing of leaves is from Fe deficiency. I'm not wasting any tetra. I'm going to continue dosing the tetra with the seachem Fe. I got Sera florenette A tablets to add to my rooted higher light plants. The phosphate remover is to control the fuzz algae problem I've been having without affecting the live plants. I'd like to inject CO2, but the setups aren't cheap. The cheapest option would cost me $90, but I'm not wanting to blow a lot of money on equipment. Everything I purchased today ran me about $24.

i completely understand the idea of having a budget...sometimes there are things that just have to wait awhile; a couple weeks or a couple months. and CO2 setups are one of those, as are HO lighting. i'd like to see pictures of your setup now and in the future if/when you get better lighting and diffusers, etc...

Back
Top Bottom