Thanksgiving meal for our fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bjcballa22

Aquarium Advice Regular
So Thanksgiving is in a few days and I would like to "serve" a nice meal for the fish in my aquarium. Perhaps, something of delicacy that they never had before. I have a variety of community with several semi-aggressive fish as well as shrimps in my tank and I would like to give them something other than the normal pellets and bloodworms. My dad used to have a flowerhorn which he gave raw shrimp for mealtime. Is that something my fish would love? or is there something better and/or safe?

If the type of fish in my tank makes any difference, let me know and I can include in a reply. Thank you any suggestion. Happy Holidays!

Raw shrimp would be for the bigger more aggressive "meat eaters" I am assuming since you have a community set up none of the fish would appreciate shrimp. As long as we aren't talking about tetras you could get some algae wafers most fish love those, or get a sheet of seaweed.

The type of fish you have might make suggestions better. Just please don't put mashed potatoes and stuffing in the tank LOL...kidding :)

Back
Top Bottom