Thoughts on a new led?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jakepen

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I plan on getting LEDs for my lighting source fairly soon. Don't want to spend a ton of money, was looking at the marineland double bright 48 to 60 incher. Just looking. Let me know what you guys think good products are

It's 48 inches across, but I would rather get a light that stretches from 48 to 60, possibly for a future tank. I'd like the lights to be bright, I'll be housing cichlids, so I want there colors to really show.

Oh ok. If it's just for a cichlid tank that should be fine. I personally don't have any experience with it, was thinking at first you were wanting a planted tank, which is an entirely different ball game!

I have the same fixture on my tank and really love it.

http://youtu.be/Ux647I16p0Y

It's ridiculous how much I love your tank, I sound like a groupie ha. Such an awesome set up. You have the marine land double bright? Also how many gallons is it? And I see you have a couple different species in there, what all have you mixed, like mbuna, Victorian or what? Sorry for blowing you up with questions

It's ridiculous how much I love your tank, I sound like a groupie ha. Such an awesome set up. You have the marine land double bright? Also how many gallons is it? And I see you have a couple different species in there, what all have you mixed, like mbuna, Victorian or what? Sorry for blowing you up with questions

Don't be sorry. 1 marine land double bright 48" it's a 75 gallon and your correct its a mixed bag there. Mbuna, Victorian, peacocks,loaches, plecos, feather fin and a synodontis.

Back
Top Bottom