UV steralizer should i get one?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UV Sterilizers are handy in a number of different situations (ich and green water being two of the most common), but they are ultimately not particularly useful for continual usage in FW.

aqua_chem said:
UV Sterilizers are handy in a number of different situations (ich and green water being two of the most common), but they are ultimately not particularly useful for continual usage in FW.

Okay this is kinda off topic but is that bill nye the science guy in your profile pic if it is thats awesome!

Hahahahahahaha I don't think so I but I use to watch that at school...

I have my green machine on a timer w my lights. It is ugly in tank, but seems to help my water clarity.

image-2003892836.jpg

Back left.

Bbush said:
I have my green machine on a timer w my lights. It is ugly in tank, but seems to help my water clarity.

Back left.

Yeah I looked it up I think I'm gonna get it it doesn't look to bad in there the angel looks awesome I have one kinda like him

That is one mean looking dude! I don't think u will regret the u v if u can get a good one for a good price. It seems like for salt water u might have to spend more, but I think for just clearing up your water the big green is the way too go IMO. And like someone else mentioned just another weapon in your arsenal. I also got a second filter (Fluval c4) at the same time. I was a little afraid I was going overboard, but at least I know my water should be straight.

Back
Top Bottom