Water temp change night/day?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think that would do any harm. I've never kept discus so I'll let other people chime in on this.

Even tho discus are temp. sensitive. I don't think 1 degree would matter. Are we talkin Fahrenheit or celcius?

Cichlid Kid said:
Even tho discus are temp. sensitive. I don't think 1 degree would matter. Are we talkin Fahrenheit or celcius?

Fahrenheit or celcius, one degree is still one degree right?

Ok thanks guys and I was talking F degrees. okay good I've been stressing about it trying more then one heater nothing would stop it from bouncing that 1 stupid degree haha I guess my lights do it thanks again everyone :)

Jesselav1233 said:
Ok thanks guys and I was talking F degrees. okay good I've been stressing about it trying more then one heater nothing would stop it from bouncing that 1 stupid degree haha I guess my lights do it thanks again everyone :)

My lights warm my smaller tanks up at least a couple of degrees & I haven't seen any adverse effects but I don't have Discus.

In the winter, even with my heater on and working well, I was always having a 4-6 degree jump from day to night. My fish never seemed to mind. They stayed healthy and happy (as far as I could tell).

Back
Top Bottom