What are geophagus like

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would have the same question but lets say OK no issues with bought fish. Ich is possible even at good stores.

One extra thought I had was unless you really need to stock a tank urgently, it can be very useful to allow the tank to go for another 6 months just see how it all fits together. This is not a great shot but here I've found all get on well except if the angelfish decide to mark out a spot. Last time it was the middle of the tank, this time it's on the right side. All other fish are now on the left side jammed in. In addition I made an impulse buy of a catfish at auction which is a fat slug of thing and has grown to use up a lot of the possible bio-load of the tank.

74564-albums13177-picture70712.jpg

Ok, so lets pull this thread forward. For the OP what are you trying to do here (ie what is the question outstanding) and is it that going to be possible do you think (ie post 6 from bribo12). Realistically this thread question should be done in a few posts.

Back
Top Bottom