What do you guys think?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:nono: Way overstocked.

Plus the Angels and some of the Tetra (and maybe the Loaches) may be a bad combo. Rainbow Shark would do better in a larger tank and become very aggressive. Peacock Eels can grow up to 10".

Try again. :)

Ya that's what I thought but I didn't trust the site all of them have lived together happily for 5 months no aggression at all but they are growing... I'll probably get rid of the the 3 swords and 4 yoyo's

If you already have the shark and it's starting to grow, I'd get a much larger tank very soon (100+ gals) or rehome it, your other fish could be in trouble. I'd also watch the Angels with the Tetras as well. As the fish grow they are going to require more room and with limited space they are going to become aggressive.

Given you already have all of these fish, what is your water change schedule?

20% biweekly thank goodness the lfs I get the fish from have really good fish I started in this hobby like 5 or so months ago only 1 fish has died and I've never known what ick looks like If it wasn't for this site. Lol

What's a good stock you think who should I get rid of or keep I really like my angels so not them.

Back
Top Bottom