what do you have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

e-cat

Aquarium Advice Addict
what sizes of tanks does every one own?
im only useing my 70 gallon right now, we have one 110gal, one 55, one 33long, one 10 and 2.5gallon hex.

In my room I have a 10 gallon freshwater. At my guy's, we have a 46 gal fresh, a 10 gal brackish and a 2.5 fresh.

I've got a 55 FW, a 10 FW, and a 2.5 brine shrimp tank. REALLY want to get some more tanks, but I'm not in permanent housing, yet!

Fishwise... I have 9 head-and-tail-light tetras, 5 neon tetras, 1 kuhli loach, 1 dwarf gourami, 1 neon blue dwarf gourami, 4 regular plecos, 7 rosy reds, 2 gangetic loaches and 14 zebra danios + ~25 danio fry.

Currently in our house we have:

2 20 gallon tanks
1 55 gallon tank
1 50 gallon tank
1 5 gallon tank
1 15 gallon tank
2 30 gallon tanks
6 10 gallon tanks

All Freshwater. Mostly for breeding. :D

We also have 2 2-gallon hexes and a 40 gallon tank and 1 10 gallon tank not in use.

Jen :multi:

Holy lord! That's a lot of tanks! Am I counting correctly? 18 tanks!? Well, congrats to you if you can upkeep them all, and I hope the breeding's going well. What do you breed, and for whom?

10 gal Amazon Black Water Tank
4 cories, 4 ottos, 3 hatchets, 1 cardinal, 1 weird catfish that won't die

30 gal African Lake Malawi Tank
5 Yellow Labs

12 gallon (my first tank!)
30 gallon planted (work in progress)
10 gallon QT (until I feel safe moving the rams to the 30)
2.5 gallon hospital (for one of the rams who's under the weather)

I've spent way more money on this in a short time than I had ever imagined! :mrgreen:

It's those timid ppl with only one tank who aren't replying! All the confident ppl have MTS! Har har.

No offense to 1-tank ppl! Good on ya for not going insane about fish like the rest of us!

i think my g/f would send me too a fishaholics seminar if there where such a thing but i bet that would back fire as every one would talk about all the specs of there tanks :lol:

Back
Top Bottom