What else can I add?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh! They have Galaxy Rasboras listed there. Pretty sure they are the same thing as a Celestial Pearl...that or they look just like them. o:

yeah, you're right, I noticed that too. Sorry for the poor advice!

Not poor advice at all! You told me to double check with an expert, cause you weren't sure. Always better to be safe than sorry, right? : )

I read somewhere that Celestials tend to be pricey, though. Like 6 or 7 dollars a fish....and yeah, they're like 7.99 on Live Aquaria. So, I may end up going with something else yet. Maybe neons.

Not poor advice at all! You told me to double check with an expert, cause you weren't sure. Always better to be safe than sorry, right? : )

haha, Thanks for seeing it that way. =] I hope you find what you're looking for. Sorry galaxy rasboras are so expensive... wow. Yeah, the most I've ever paid for a fish is around $10, but that was a hillstream loach. Those guys are cute.

Celestial pearl danios are a great choice for 10 gal tanks. They aren't like the ultra zippy zebra danios. They are actually a common pick for planted nano tanks. Along with ember tetras..those are also very popular right now. And dario dario aka scarlet badis. I just got a few of those and they are just beautiful. I also got some corydoras hasbrosus, and they are the cutest little tiny catfish I ever saw in my life..I highly recommend them if you can find them ;) There are also easier to find fish you could add like guppies and platties.

Back
Top Bottom