What Food for Betta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Giant Danio

Aquarium Advice Freak
What is the best brand of food for a Crown Tail Betta besides live food
Thanks

Giant Danio said:
Any one know the best food?

I give to mine Hikari golden betta pellets.... They really enhance it's colors...... No issues.

Other people also highly recommend the Life Spectera for bettas, they said is really good also.

ejaramillo01 said:
I give to mine Hikari golden betta pellets.... They really enhance it's colors...... No issues.

Other people also highly recommend the Life Spectera for bettas, they said is really good also.

I agree with the last person, the Hikari pellets are fantastic and my Bettas love them! I've had no problems at all with them and the color looks great!

Is frozen blood worms considered life food? Haha coz I feed mine that bloodworms as a treat and hikari betta pellets! And once a week I feed mine pea! Deshelled and blanched! Some betta don't eat them ive ur heard.

I would recommend Hikari Betta Bio-Gold or New Life Spectrum pellets 3-4 days a week, a frozen food such as bloodworms or brine shrimp 2-3 days a week, and once a week a few pellet sized peices of blanched shelled pea. Avoid freeze dried foods.

Back
Top Bottom