What is your favourite fish???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
About 6 inches. I would like to have a 200 gallon tank dedicated to them.

That would be cool, and it's a good size for them as well. Going to have to keep my eyes open now when I'm in my lfs would like to see what they look like if they ever get them in!

My favorite fish that I own? Hmmm... Hard choice! Cant be pick my favorite child now can I? well if so probly this lil blue malawi cichlid. just got him 10hrs ago!

image-1104161733.jpg

Now for my dream fish...! Whoa buddy! I want this big guy...

image-4244647362.jpg

Red Tailed Catfish
Ive read that they get to be 80 pounds and need 500-1000 gallons, now thats a beast.
I want one :(

My favorite fish that I own? Hmmm... Hard choice! Cant be pick my favorite child now can I? well if so probly this lil blue malawi cichlid. just got him 10hrs ago!

Now for my dream fish...! Whoa buddy! I want this big guy...

Red Tailed Catfish
Ive read that they get to be 80 pounds and need 500-1000 gallons, now thats a beast.
I want one :(

I want a red tail as well. They can be taught to hand feed. Very cool I saw it with a small one. I can just see me walking a guest over to the tank/pond and splashing my hand in the water and a 5 foot catfish swims up close enough to touch. Can you imagine their faces?

Back
Top Bottom