What is your favourite fish???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My fish never sit still for a pic.

My favorite is my Three spot Gourami who always comes and greets me at a specific spot in the front of the tank. She is very friendly but likes to be left alone with her pellets and even chases away the T-Barbs and the Rainbow Shark!

I also have this one dominant T-Barb who's antics are true comedy to behold. He would go on these mental sprees and chase every other barb in the tank in circles and then puff up like a body builder! Sometimes he steals all the food and then can't swin properly for about 15 mins. (fatty!)

And of course I love cichlids but never planned on keeping them from the beginning so I just watch the ones in my LFS display tank.

You are wrong mister! Jk lol I like the leafish better fpr their hunting but I would like to have a ctnepoma as well.

LOL :p I knew you'd like that one hehe - totally was directed at ya
I was just kidding too... I would also have a leaf fish if I could find one out this way. They're rare. You're lucky

You are wrong mister! Jk lol I like the leafish better fpr their hunting but I would like to have a ctnepoma as well.
I completely agree about the leaf fish hunting a skills, I was watching one eat on YouTube and the guppy was gone in under .2 seconds. Plus it's a pretty cool looking fish

Attachments

• image-2408651316.jpg
    image-2408651316.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 105
LOL :p I knew you'd like that one hehe - totally was directed at ya
I was just kidding too... I would also have a leaf fish if I could find one out this way. They're rare. You're lucky

Haha lol took me 3 months to find em! Very cool fish. Only doenside is they are very hard to find tankmates for....
Batgirl they do look quiet awesome :)

Haha lol took me 3 months to find em! Very cool fish. Only doenside is they are very hard to find tankmates for....
Batgirl they do look quiet awesome :)

Can they change their colouration to blend in with surroundings?
They really do look like leaves... So cool

You should try breeding them if you could get your hands on another! I think you've already found a couple buyers :p

My favorite fish...BICHIRS!!!!!! {duh}
But other than those I'm gonna have to go with South American leaf fish. Those things are awesome! As soon as I see one I don't care how much they're asking it will be mine!!!!

3 MONTHS! I guess I'm not gonna be able to find one for my Christmas present.

Mine has to be my elephant nose Gonzo, he's very interactive and a great fish to watch

ForumRunner_20131111_231424.jpg

I am not willing to order online so that may be why it took me so long. Breeding is very difficult and I dont have the time or patiance.
Mine do change color. Sometimes really dark sometimes really light. Right after eating they turn a reddish orangish hue. Very cool. I dont think I am very good at feeding them because I dont gut load food but the are still happy and healthy. They do better with lots of hiding areas.

Oh you didn't order online, maybe I can get one for Christmas :) oh wait winter hmm. If I do manage to get one what would you say is the hardest part of keeping them?

Oh you didn't order online, maybe I can get one for Christmas :) oh wait winter hmm. If I do manage to get one what would you say is the hardest part of keeping them?

I sent you a pm :)

I like angelfish too

Attachments

• image-985231725.jpg
    image-985231725.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 69
Shes gorgeous do you know the breed?
Yea she's just a common zebra angel that my friend got me from petsmart. (Bad, I know) but so far so good! What type do you have? I can see like a yellow one in your picture

See now that is a really, really hard question. I love Oscars. Mine had such a huge personality. He was the only fish I can honestly say I played with. But I am really getting into GBRs and angels. I also can't wait to get my l 144 l/f when he comes in next week!

Lol thats messed up cuz i have a zebra myself i should have seen that but the one i have has like 4-5 black stripes on it, but they do dissappear every now and then. Well i just have mainly marbles and some koi....but my favorite ones i have are ghost blue angels i just have them under the wrong light underwise itd shine more blue

Attachments

• image-3249584836.jpg
    image-3249584836.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 52
  • image-3806877544.jpg
    image-3806877544.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 66
My betta's are probably my favorite. Out of the two I would have to pick my red betta Hades because he has such a funny attitude. Likes to swim around the tank flaring up and showing off. A friend that I just want are violet goby. They are so ugly they are cute, lol.

Back
Top Bottom