What kind of betta is this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

Hey all, I just got sparky on Saturday. He cost me a mere $3.49. I think FWIW I got one heck of a deal on him. I believe him to be a crowntail betta? (He was mixed in with normal bettas at the lfs) Whats kind of betta do you think it is??
TIA
-Stewie

betta.jpg

That looks like a beautiful fish! Unfortunately, I can't be of much help identifying it :)

AHh regen you had me going there for a sec! lol
Since he's moved in, he's become my little "baby". My fav fish. He is still a bit camera shy yet. Maybe someday i'll have a better pic in my gallery of him.
Can anyone else confirm that this is indeed a crowntail? Must say, quite a steal at $3.49 :D :D

Well, it looks like it to me but I'm no expert. Regardless, lucky you!!! He is a beautiful fish. :mrgreen:

yes he is .... but he is also a veil tail(which is common)now if he was a delta or a half moon tail... then that would have been the best deal ever but he is beautiful

Oh btw, I should add (incase there are other species that I am unaware of) that when his tail is open the whole way it extents to a little over 180 degrees. Its really neat when he does this.
-Stewie

Thank ya thank ya toirtis. Problem (well not really a problem, but mystery I guess) solved! :D

Back
Top Bottom