what kind of gar is this.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would say alot less blah color.. Hes got that Shiney Ness on bottom then kinda a nice darker tone green on top. I can prob get a better pic tomorrow

Then its your standard Florida gar! Good luck with him, they grow big at a decent pace. You will need over 2 to 3k gallons for him at 2 years old!

Then its your standard Florida gar! Good luck with him, they grow big at a decent pace. You will need over 2 to 3k gallons for him at 2 years old!

Florid her definatley and I've caught one that was easily 30+" long and about 5" diamater it tried taking my hand off got plenty of scars from it too. Needless to say he became bait for the rest of the night.

Yeah my red tail is only about 5-6in and I'm planning future tanks already. This gars already gotta be about 8-9in already. I have a feeling after survival of the fittest in the end it'll be my red tail and gar

There's someone selling an Alligator Gar a foot long nearby on CL for 25 dollars I had no idea what it was 0_o
It's been there for months no one will buy it

Yeah i kinda was hoping this gar was gonna get alittle bigger just not alligator gar bigger.. But unfortunately it's prob just gonna end up being red tail food.

I got an email saying I used inappropriate language.. I can't find where I did. So... Screw you.. There bow the emails appropriate

I got an email saying I used inappropriate language.. I can't find where I did. So... Screw you.. There bow the emails appropriate

Haha thats not inappropriate. Cussing and calling others names is inappropriate. Ive seen that used multiple time on this site along with cussin. It may have been an accident because I just searched through all your posts since day1 and nada

Haha I guess I was trying to be inappropriate in an appropriate way:) but thank u that's what I thought too.

Haha I guess I was trying to be inappropriate in an appropriate way:) but thank u that's what I thought too.

Normally they quote you when you do something inappropriate but im no moderator so I honestly dont know. Someone may have reported you on an accident as well

Back
Top Bottom