When to add angels

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

skiweeangel

Aquarium Advice Addict
This is a completely hypothetical question at this point because I am still unsure of whether or not we are even going to have angel fish in the tank.

Proposed tank:
8 gold long finned danios (are a must, this is my son's tank and he loves these fish the most, so please keep this in mind. He might be three, but he knows what he wants!)
6 head and tail light tetra
1 BN pleco (already in tank along with 4 of the danios)
2 angel fish

As of right now the next thing I will add are 4 more danios, then I am not sure of what to do. Should I add the tetras next or the angels?

I want the head and tail lights because from long ago, before I knew practically anything about aquariums or this forum, we had two of them in a ten gallon tank. I had to leave for several months to help out family and left them in the care of my husband. The tank ended up with nitrAte poisoning because I forgot to tell him about PWC and gravel vacuuming. One head and tail light passed away and the other ended up with a partially missing eye and a lower lip missing. As of now, this lonely old man is healthy in the ten gallon with three ADF, but I feel he would be better kept with a school of his own kind.

Thanks for reading this! (y)

Back
Top Bottom