why ppol need to research be 4 starting into a hobby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

strokinbyeu

Aquarium Advice Freak
it just me or is this tank a little overstocked? 8 bala sharks, 4 large clown loachs, a big pleco, big puffer and a few other fish. prob a 90gal tank

If that is a 90g tank (IMO it looks bigger) , Then I would say it is overstocked.

I personally think a full school (6) of balas would need a 200+ gallons as they can reach a whopping 13-14 inches. Clown loaches can get just as big also.

I am assumming that the 'other fish' your talking about is a BGK, They have been reported to reach 2' .

But........... This is my opinion :)

Tyler

That's a giant BGK and I am SUPER jealous!!!

I am pretty sure the giant one in the back with the red eyes is a clown knife.

It looks very deep from front to back... I'd say its much bigger than a 90 gallon. Going off the size of the fish, I'd guess it to be at least a 150, maybe bigger.

looking at it again it prob is a 120 tall, same length as a 75 but taller and deeper but still u look at a stocking caluculater and my 3 loaches is alomst to much with 1 bala, and i have a 75gal

Holy crap those clown loaches look massive. So glad I didn't go that route to get rid of snails! Though they are really pretty.

Back
Top Bottom