Youtube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bambinojake

Aquarium Advice Freak
I hope i get no hate for this but i absolutely HATE going on youtube to see fish videos. The worst thing is seeing a tank that is so terribly overstocked and hoping the comments go against him but instead they are asking how many full grown arrowanas can fit in a 29 gallon tank. The guy had two 2 foot long arrowanas in a 55 gallon aquarium, a jack dempsey in a 25, and two oscars and a pike cichlid in a 55. 99.9% of the comments were praising him and asking stupid questions like "how come my arrowana in my 20 gallon aquarium died so quickly?" And false facts like "it is all about the filter really, i have 3 full grown arrowanas in a 29 gallon and the are fine!" So bottom line is i am done with fish stuff on youtube. Again i hope i get no hate for this.

Most of the time there are horrible videos, but there is some good. There is quite a few channels with enthusiastic and experienced fish-keepers who give some good information and put up great videos.

I'd suggest cichlidman09 and dustinsfishtanks for starters. From those 2 channels you can check out who they're subscribed to and who is subscribed to them. You'll find many great channels that way.

Thanks! I guess that it is just that most people are born with zero common sense and should not keep fish. Any other people that have something to say about youtube???

Back
Top Bottom