Zebra plecos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah you are right cause my clown chews on driftwood alot. I must have read some wrong info b4 buying it. Luckily the tank was full of driftwood.

It's alright, my biggest clown is actually my profile pic haha. A tank full of driftwood? He must be in heaven, I'm still working on stocking up driftwood for the flash pleco project.

Are there albino clown plecos? I'm in search of a primary white based Pleco under 60$ preferably that stays under 5 inches

Are there albino clown plecos? I'm in search of a primary white based Pleco under 60$ preferably that stays under 5 inches

To be honest we havent seen any albino clowns. None of my batches had an albino. They must be very rare and expensive... until the chinese get a hold of some haha.

I have a Queen Arabesque looks pretty cool 60$ for a small 1 they grow to about 4" very cool I have 3 in with 2 baby discus I grewhttp://youtu.be/HYTwZHijMpQ

Attachments

• image-2804238074.jpg
    image-2804238074.jpg
    277.2 KB · Views: 70
  • image-4083753729.jpg
    image-4083753729.jpg
    273.8 KB · Views: 65
I've had Plecos before and the only thing that annoyed me was the amount of waste they produced. I've had a Royal Pleco, a Common Pleco, and many Bristlenose Plecos. I had them in my African Cichlid tank and they did fine until they died of course. Since then I have converted my tank into a peaceful community tank with Panda Garra loaches, which cost around $7 each at the fish store I go to. Much cheaper than most of the Plecos I've bought.

I've had Plecos before and the only thing that annoyed me was the amount of waste they produced. I've had a Royal Pleco, a Common Pleco, and many Bristlenose Plecos. I had them in my African Cichlid tank and they did fine until they died of course. Since then I have converted my tank into a peaceful community tank with Panda Garra loaches, which cost around $7 each at the fish store I go to. Much cheaper than most of the Plecos I've bought.

Those commons make so much waste its crazy, royals get big but i still don't think they make as much as a common.

The main reason there aren't many zebras is that the demand is high, so the price is high. This means putting together a good sized breeding gourd is going to cost you, paired with the facts that they have small spawn sizes, and they are super picky with water parameters as babies. My LFS breeds them, but he's well known for plecos.

Back
Top Bottom