For Sale: 125 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FTMMWS

Aquarium Advice Addict
Not for immediate sale (still up and running) is my 125 gallon 72"x18"x22"...
I have an upgrade project going and the 125 should be tore down in a couple months..Just putting it out there now ,,just to give people some time ...
Thanks

FTMMWS said:
Not for immediate sale (still up and running) is my 125 gallon 72"x18"x22"...
I have an upgrade project going and the 125 should be tore down in a couple months..Just putting it out there now ,,just to give people some time ...
Thanks

Where u at and how much?

Does it come if a stand, And what else does it comes with it? Can you post some pics?
Thanks Frank,

Attachments

• DSCN162702125fulltank.jpg
    DSCN162702125fulltank.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 327
  • DSCN1494stand125.jpg
    DSCN1494stand125.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 290
Hi! I'm in the southern tier of nys so rather close. I too would be interested in your aquarium. I need a forever home for my goldfish . Thanks.

OK,i'll keep everyone posted on the day it comes down and i guess it will be first one here takes it...

Still not 100% on the stand ,,but i think i may keep it

I am 110% interested in this. I will try to watch for you,feel free to pm me. No need to sell the stand.
OK thats fine if you only want the tank,,but to let everyone who is interested ,,i will be selling the stand too....I will keep this thread updated as the time gets closer..Right now i'm looking at about 2 more weeks..
Thanks for the interest

Just letting you know that I have secured a tank in my area (!) so I am withdrawing from the competition for this excellent tank. Thanks so much.

Tank is tore down and ready to go....I do have one very interested person and i'm waiting to hear back from him...He will get first dibs..
The stand is also available

I'm going to have to pull out. Haven't found another job so won't be able to upgrade yet as had hoped. I'm sure you won't have any trouble selling.

FTMMWS said:
Tank is tore down and ready to go....I do have one very interested person and i'm waiting to hear back from him...He will get first dibs..
The stand is also available

Where are you located?

How much for tank and stand and would you reconsider shipping?

Back
Top Bottom