For Sale or trade: 2 Crystal Red Shrimp SS+ No-entry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishCrazyBenBOMB

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have two of these high quality, beautiful shrimp and need to get rid of them.

img_1467473_0_350c9dd3adc3ae84c3241ff3a099b43b.jpg

I'll do 25$ shipped, which includes:

• 2 Crystal Red Shrimp - Grade SS+ No-Entry
  • Breather Bag
  • Styrofoam Insulation
  • Packaging to Help Secure the Bag
  • Java Moss in the Bag for Something to Hang on to

I am also willing to trade them for another species of shrimp; looking for a Neocaridina sp.

I also have Chainsword, C. Wendtii Brown, Red Foxtail, and Java Moss to through in on a trade for more shrimp.

Just shoot me a PM if your interested or have anymore questions.

Thanks,
Ben

Midwest...anywhere near Kansas?

Iowa, so not really ha ha. Honestly, with gas as high as it is, it would be cheaper to get them shipped; unless you live close to my town. Plus, for the price I'm asking it's a pretty good deal, they are high-graded shrimp, normally going for an average of $10 a piece.

Iowa, so not really ha ha. Honestly, with gas as high as it is, it would be cheaper to get them shipped; unless you live close to my town. Plus, for the price I'm asking it's a pretty good deal, they are high-graded shrimp, normally going for an average of $10 a piece.

throwing in any extras??

im lookin for java moss

honestly im only lookin for java moss.....ill do the shrimp and a good size portion of moss for 35 of your american dollars, is the plants above the only plants you have available?

Back
Top Bottom