55 gallon tank set, pick up only

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fromthelbc

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey guys, im getting rid of my tank, i gave the fish to my friends that have a big pond... so now my 55 gallons up for sale with the filter, gravel, stand, canopy, light fixture, and aquaglow light. With a 60 gallon rated tetra whisper with 2 air stones.

I will break up all my pieces, and sell seperately, with the tank, the stand, canopy, and light, gravel, filter, and air pump, air stones, and the tubing.

all of it for 125!

i'll also take offers.

Do you have any pictures of the stand and canopy? I'd be mostly interested in that, but may pick up all of it, let me know

why yes, i do. also, theres no more undergravel filters, and the side pieces are off right now, im in the middle of cleaning the gravel, and the the light is an aquaglow something... i couldnt read the rest of it... if you would like it, i'll clean it up for you, and if you take it at full price... i'll clean it up extra extra nice....

Attachments

• aquarium 001.jpg
    aquarium 001.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 64
also, the filter is an an emperor 400, from marine land, it comes with new newish filter pads....

Hey, it looks good. Couple of other questions for you, Does the entire stand detach from the tank? or is it all glued together? And what are the overall dimensions of the tank? I ask because I already have an established 55 gallon, and would like to use my own tank, and just keep yours as a spare for now. Thanks for any more information. If it does, I'll pm you to see when you have some time to meet up. Thank you

yea, all of it detaches with the wooden plug things like you would get with ikea furniture... i'll start cleaning it up... the dimensions of the tank are 48" wide, 12" deep, 20" tall.. all the stand really needs is a good once over and if you're really up for it, some sanding and a good coat of polyurethane.

Hey just figured out my tank is different dimensions. I have a 48 x 15 x 17. I'd rather not have to move over all my rocks and everything. Thanks though, and goodluck with your sale.

Back
Top Bottom