For Sale: 75 Gallon Tank and stand - Pickup in Rochester, NY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dskidmore

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm moving to a house with enough structural problems that I don't want to try to put up my big tank, so I'm offering it for sale.

75 gallon tank, tempered bottom, no drilling, no copper meds ever used, last occupants were freshwater invertebrates. Needs cleaning. It's been out of commission for a few years, has not been leak tested recently, but was in good condition when it went into the attic.

Glass lids, need cleaning.

Heater, air pump included, and a free rummage through all the other bits and pieces I don't find worth moving. This was previously run as a plant filtered aquarium, the only filters that may be in the rummage box are seriously underrated for the tank.

Stand is overbuilt 4x4 frame with dark wood stain, with three levels and double shop light enclosure stained to match. (Could stand upgrading to T5 for saltwater or high light planted, fine for freshwater moderate light plants.) Stand surface has some minor imperfections, a foam layer under the tank is recommended. (Foam not included) I can throw in the leftover stain if the finish needs touch up anywhere. The stand would be a beast to move in one piece, I recommend pulling the screws off the uprights and transporting it as shelves and uprights separately.

$100 for all or best offer. I'd be willing to split off the stand from the set if you want a different stand. It will serve me fine as a plant stand.

Pickup in Rochester, NY.

Pictures not too great:
IMG_20130128_132725.jpg

Tank

IMG_20130128_132604.jpg
Stand with light

Rummage box has been claimed. I saved out the promised heater and air pump for whoever gets the aquarium.

No takers yet. How about $75 for tank, stand, 300 W Aqueon heater, Whisper 100 air pump.

$10 delivery to eastern Monroe County or western Wayne County.

Final offer:

How about $40 for tank, 300 W Aqueon heater, Whisper 100 air pump.
$20 for the stand and light separately. (I can reuse the stand for other purposes.)
$10 delivery to eastern Monroe County or western Wayne County.

It's getting donated if there are no takers.

I would be all over this if I didn't live in Canada :-(

Back
Top Bottom