For Sale: Anubias package-5 varieties! FREE shipping! WYSIWYG

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

severum mama

Aquarium Advice Addict
I've got a nice anubias package available that I put together this afternoon. You're going to get 5 different varieties of Anubias. These plants are hardy, they ship great, and they are easy to keep even in low light tanks. This is a WYSIWYG package and you will receive the actual plants shown in the photo. Buy them today and I will ship tomorrow, and you will have these beautiful plants to add to your tank Thursday or Friday. AND, I am going to ship them to you for free!

You'll get Anubias barteri, Anubias heterophylla, Anubias minima, Anubias nana, and a small Anubias coffeefolia. Price is $33.

ForumRunner_20120326_170641.jpg

Send me a PM if you are interested, or if you have any questions. I ship to the continental US only. I will only accept Paypal for this package. Shipping will be USPS Priority mail, and I will send you the label number after the box goes out so you can track it. If you are under 18, you must have your parents' permission to order. Thanks for looking!

*edit* Package has been sold.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom