Swap: Assorted fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dyl1234

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have some assorted freshwater fish. I have 1 molly, 2 upside down cats, 1 male guppy, and 1 Cory cat. I would like to trade for some rock, corals, etc for saltwater tank. However I cannot guarantee live arrival on the fish because I have never shipped them before.

How much rock do you need? I can't do corals because even my frags are worth more than all those fish.

How much rock do you need? I can't do corals because even my frags are worth more than all those fish.

I am cycling my tank now and need some live rock to help the cycle process.

I can also sell these fish! Just make an offer!!! I need them gone. I am in the process of leaving freshwater and going salt! I am breaking down my 10 gallon freshwater and could use the extra money for saltwater equipment. I also have some mystery snails, and a cholla log with moss on it. And I think I might have a couple of marimo moss balls. I forgot to mention that I have a bag of black sand maybe 4 lbs.

not sure about coral, but one lb of live rock is worth more than your fish =<.... might wanna just adopt them out or bring them to lfs

not sure about coral, but one lb of live rock is worth more than your fish =<.... might wanna just adopt them out or bring them to lfs

Actually upside down cats are $10 EACH. So your saying that 1 pound of live rock is over $20?

Still available. I will give you a deal. I need them gone. Would like to break down the tank before Friday. Order now and order will ship tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom