Clownfish and Liverock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lord

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I went to a lot of work on this saltwater 50 gal aquarium only to figure out saltwater wasnt what i wanted, sooo

I have a pair of captive raised clownfish from England. I bought them originally for like 45 bucks. Suggest a price and if it seems fair youve got yourself a pair of clownfish.

I also have something like 125+ pounds of LR. Price goes the same as before.

yeah im just looking to have someone take them off my hands so if your in the market for a pair of clownfish or liverock i think youll find a good deal

Do you have any pics of the lr or what kind is it (Figi-lava etc) and are you willing to ship? My new 120 gal should be here tuesday and 125lbs would be a great start :D

No, I'm sorry i don't have any pic, its figi liverock and ive never shipped before but i could look into it. I would sell for like 2 bucks a pound does that seem fair?

trade

hey how much are you asking for the live rock and fsh .........do you have photos? i live in pensacola fl 32506 how much would be shipping? the fish would need overnoight and the rock could be 2 to 3 day express if packed in salt water newspaper . where are you located? i haad a huricane hit here we were out power two weeks we lost everything in 3 tanks i need clean up cres and fish and inverts everything . do you have anything else ? im on a limited budget . very lmited:) but i was so sad my fish died i really want to get a few things .to bring the tank back to life.

Man, I was getting excited too...I'm going to northern VA this weekend, so it would have been perfect. :)

-j

Back
Top Bottom