For Sale or trade: Colony of Adult Red & Blue Columbian Tetras ... PU/S Wilmington, NC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tropics007

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have had these fish since they were around 3/4", and wish I didn't have to rehome them. I will be using their tank as a growout for two batches of marbled crayfish.

I have a group of 10 or so 1.25-1.5"+ Red & Blue Columbian Tetras that are looking for new home(s).

Asking price is only $1.50 each.
If the price is too high, please feel free to make a offer.

I would prefer to see all the tetras go to the same member.

TRADES:
Trades are open to locals.
Please send me a pm and let me know what you have to offer.

Local Pickup:
Local Pickup is HIGHLY preferred, and is always welcome. Pickup is in Wilmington, NC (28409).

SHIPPING
Shipping can be done using multiple carriers such as USPS, & Fedex. Flat rate boxes are out of the question, as they are not tall enough to provide the fish with ample swimming room, or adequate oxygen.

Usps Priority Mail
Usps Express Mail
Fedex Overnight
Fedex 2nd Day
Fedex Ground

PACKING
The fish can be shipped individually in 4"x16" shipping bags, or 5-10+ fish per shipping bag using 12x20" 2mil bags. Buyer may choose how they would like the fish to be shipped.

If you prefer to keep the shipping weight down, please choose to have multiple fish shipped in the large shipping bag.

The outside of the shipping box will be labeled fragile on all sides.

A small sedative will be added to the shipping bag(s). This sedative ( Bag Buddies) will allow the fish to have a less stressful trip to their new home.

Due to the warm weather, insulated boxes or heatpacks are not available.

PAYMENT
Payment is accepted via paypal ( if shipping is needed), or in cash upon pickup.

Please send me a private message if interested, along with your email address so I can send you a video of the exact fish.

Live arrival guarantee ONLY applies to members who can pick up their order. I am not comfortable shipping these tetras, therefore I cannot offer a live arrival guarantee with any shipping method.

Mother's Day Weekend Sale

Only $1.00 each OBO

Start: 05/11/2012 ( Midnight) EST
Ends: 05/13/2012 ( Midnight) EST

Back
Top Bottom