For Sale: Driftwood

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Moochyesh

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
S> Wood (pu/ship-32570)

So we have some epic pieces of wood that we are not using. Rather than throw them on the burn pile, they all seem too unique and lovely to not be chillin in someone's tank.

These are real driftwood pieces, as in, really taken from a freshwater creek. A lot of 'driftwood' pieces out there haven't seen much more than the stream of a water hose in their lives, let alone a real body of water. You can even see the sand erosion on some of the pieces.

Some sink immediately, some take a few weeks, some take boiling, and some need to be convinced with a piece of slate and some superglue. I don't want to be yelled at by saying one sinks and then it doesn't, so i'll just say none of them sink and if one does, then you can thank gravity and my keen sinker-pickin skillz.

I think that most of these guys are going to probably be shipped via USPS parcel post, and since they are all different sizes and weights I am charging shipping based on that.

And without further ado,

Wooden Pigeon $10

Big Fat Finger With Way Too Many Rings On It $10
(at least from the top side anyway)

Nessie! $20

Unidentified Flying Wooden Object $15

all the prices are listed next to the peice =] And yes we can ship them

Back
Top Bottom