For Sale: New Life Spectrum Cichlid Formula

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bs6749

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have for sale New Life Spectrum Cichlid Formula 1mm sinking pellets. This is one of the best foods out there for your fish and should be used in conjunction with other high quality foods to maintain a balanced and varied diet. It has produced amazing colors in my GBR's, my angelfish and discus love it too. This food will not foul the water like flake food will and it is readily accepted by all fish. This food sells for $18 for a 10 oz. jar in local fish stores, which works out to nearly $29/lb. I will be selling 4 oz. (1/4 lb), 8 oz. (1/2 lb) and 16 oz. (1 lb) portions of this food for much cheaper. This food will be wieghed, packaged into zipable plastic bags, labeled and marked with the date it was packed on and sent out to you. The prices are as follows:

4 oz. (1/4 lb) $6 SHIPPED
8 oz. (1/2 lb) $10 SHIPPED
16 oz. (1 lb) $19 SHIPPED

I will be shipping 4 oz and 8 oz. orders via USPS Frist Class Mail (3 days generally) and 1 lb. orders via USPS Priority Mail. Send me a PM if you are interested or have any questions. You can also email me at bstull619@hotmail.com with any questions.

EDIT: Guys, sorry I goofed on the prices. I noticed last night that I figured shipping into the prices twice. Also, I am adding a smaller portion of 4 oz. as I realize not all of you have tons of fish. I will soon post pictures of the sizes of the packages so you can get a visual on the actual amount that you will receive with your order.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom