Free: Free fish in CA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Infamouz88

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have 5 Dalmatian Molly, 3 pineapple swortail (females) and 2 guppy juveniles. Looking for a good home. I also have 20 plus Dalmatian Molly 2 month old fry. If interested let me know.

I am interested in the guppies! If you can ship them to florida..

Infamouz88 said:
I have 5 Dalmatian Molly, 3 pineapple swortail (females) and 2 guppy juveniles. Looking for a good home. I also have 20 plus Dalmatian Molly 2 month old fry. If interested let me know.

Where in California?

Mojo3251 said:
I am interested in the guppies! If you can ship them to florida..

I don't really think they will make it all the way to Florida. When they are that little they are more fragile.

Botanica said:
Where in California?

In the Riverside County, I'm in Perris. Can meet somewhere but not too far from where I live

Botanica said:
Yikes...I'm up in Northern California...:-(.

Yeah sorry. I'm really overstocked and need to re home some fish.

Wiggles24 said:
So shipping is a no? I am also in northern CA

Well I've never shipped fish before, wouldn't really know how. And we're you interested on all the Molly and Guppy juveniles/fry?

Wiggles24 said:
I would be interested in the mollies n guppies but if you have never shipped before........

There's always a first...even standard mail is overnight 99% of the time within California unless you are rural. I'll talk to my husband and see if we have space...I've been wanting guppies...

Botanica said:
There's always a first...even standard mail is overnight 99% of the time within California unless you are rural. I'll talk to my husband and see if we have space...I've been wanting guppies...

OK sounds good. I'll try to post pics tomorrow morning.

Back
Top Bottom