Wanted: Free plants?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shadowstars123 said:
I think I'll take you up on your offer, what's the size of the java moss and how many stems of pennywort? Cost of shipping?

I can send you a baseball size clump and 20 10" stems of Pennywort. It's been floating but can easily be planted. Neither one needs co2 or ferts, although they flourish with those two combined with good lighting. 2-day priority mail shipping should be about $7 I think. PM me your address and I can probably ship out tomorrow.

I can send you a baseball size clump and 20 10" stems of Pennywort. It's been floating but can easily be planted. Neither one needs co2 or ferts, although they flourish with those two combined with good lighting. 2-day priority mail shipping should be about $7 I think. PM me your address and I can probably ship out tomorrow.

Okay i'll get my dad to pay when I get a chance to talk to him tonight. Paypal? And I don't think 20 stems will be able to fit in a flat rate box without getting smothered... How are plants shipped anyways?

Back
Top Bottom