FS: Breeding pair of Angelfish in Portland OR

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

Male is orange. Female is Koi, but almost pure white. Make me an offer.

OOoooo. I don't have any of those. I'm not sure have room for 2 more angels atm; depends on if the fry survive. Aaauuugghhh! This is like torture! That orange one is just spectacular.

They are lovely Rex. Heh, is the orange one missing part of a ventral? And is that a wee spot of orange above the female's eye?

LOL actually, as much as I'm drooling over em, it makes more sense for you to grab em Sati; most folks aren't shipping this time of year (IF Rex was even going to).

*grins* and they're a breeding pair; better get those extra grow out tanks ready.

The male's ventral fin is rounded. Nothing is missing. I just did a visual check to make sure. The female does have a orange spot above her eye and her tail is edged in black on the bottom.

I have not seem many fish the coloration of the male. Not sure what to even call it. I was just going to get rid of the male but then they bred and I know that a breeding pair is in much higher demand.

Well, I'm not going to come out there and buy them, but you got me curious. That orange one is awesome.
Assuming you raised any of the fry, what did they look like?

To be honest Rex, that male would make the breeders go nuts; its what they all are breeding for atm. Its sorta the next step from the Koi, and the top breeders all are working towards an all orange angel. Where did you get him?

Oh, and you can get an idea of what I mean here: http://www.angelsplus.com/galry-koi.htm

I really don't know how much to offer on these guys... I've never paid much for fish. My bro is coming up to Seattle for our Bday so I could ask him to pick up. We're both born on Feb 27th. I'll be 27 (my golden birthday) and he'll be 32. He'd be coming up that Friday.

I bought them at The Wet Spot. I have not raised any of the fry at all. They are in a community tank and the eggs are getting eaten at night by my Amano shrimp or zebra loaches.

Back
Top Bottom