FS: Yellow Shrimp - Great Color and Cheapest Price!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishCrazyBenBOMB

Aquarium Advice Addict
img_992918_0_4fcf12b4e84fa6cca53f3f9fd612e1a3.jpg

You'll be recieving yellow shrimp sizes from 1/4" to 1". They are only $1.50 each. They are shipped with some form of something for them to hang on to, most of the time it's either java moss or a bunch of hair algae that was once java moss. Shipped in styrofoam insulated boxes. Shipped in Kodon breather bags. Newspaper added for extra insulation and protection. Live guarentee on every order. Shipping is $10. No local pick-up, but if you do live close, i'll cut down shipping price in half, due to no local pick-up. Payment is paypal only.

I'll begin shipping out orders on next Monday June 22nd, 2009. I'm getting low on my styrofoam insulation, so if I run out i'll warn you guys if you don't want to give me your money then wait a little awhile.

Get 'em while you can, at this price they should go by fast. Should have enough styrofoam insulation for maybe 10 packages. So first come first serve.

APC
AC
PT

Regards,
Ben

I have to fill a bulk order of 50 shrimp to a customer so i'm currently not taking any more orders until I fill that one and see how many I have left.

Keep intouch though if you still want some shrimp, I have a waiting list alright started.

Regards,
Ben

Back
Top Bottom