For Sale: Happy & sad news - taking down tank - Any Ohio people interested?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So small clown + 2 rocks of green hairy mushrooms would be $70? If I were closer, no problem. Gas will run $50 according hubby. Were you able to get a close up picture of the little clown?

I am trying to talk my other half into making a 4 hour trip and spending 100$ on the tank and stand lol he said he would think about it. Do you still have it?

Yep. Completely up to you :) Down to some rock and coral left, as well as the fish. Though, I have two who are waiting for me to get everything else out to get the fish. Whats left coral / rock wise = $200, tank and stand $100. or eveything for $275. :)

prices not set in stone, so feel free to offer!

Last edited:
what's left .. sorry the picture quality isnt great.. time for a camera upgrade too.

Attachments

• whatsleft.jpg
    whatsleft.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 128
  • stand.jpg
    stand.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 114
Keima, a local freind of mine is taking him, I gave him priority since he is taking the pair.. sorry! :(

Please feel free to make offers on what's left. Again, hate to see it go, but I'd like to get it moving asap :) Thanks!

$250 for tank, stand, all coral and live rock or best offer... need to get this gone :(

No problem, up to you :) I wish I had a place to put everything else so you could pick up the tank and stand...

willing to take cheap offers on the rest :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom